|The Military Museum of Sarantaporo can be found at the location of the 1st Balkan War battle, on the national road from Larissa to Kozani. It was built in 1972 and renovated in 1980.
The historical Hadjigogos Inn can be found at the 20th km of the national road from Elassona to Kozani, next to the Museum of the Sarantaporo Battle. It gives its name to the entire surrounding region.
The Hadjigogos Inn constituted the headquarters of the crown prince Constantinos, in the battle of the Greeks against the Turks from the 8th until the 10th of October 1912, known as the Battle of Sarantaporo.
The museum has at its disposal a parking for cars and buses and it is accessible by people with disabilities. It is located 60 km away from Larissa and 20 km away from Elassona.